There are many approaches to managing professional projects, and these can be further enhanced through undertaking IT project management training. The practical, hands-on application of real-life situations in a team atmosphere that the Scrum Master Certified course offers could be ideal for those looking to improve their professional knowledge and gain insight into the reality of managing projects.
1. The diverse attendees at these courses serve to enrich the learning experience, as each brings a wealth of experiences and insights from their respective roles to the process. Course participants are from both client and non-client facing roles, such as project managers, team leaders and IT managers.
2. The theoretical concepts of the course are taught with a primary focus on group exercises, role play and actual case studies. Using these real stimuli as a basis, the teaching of the core principles to be a Scrum Master are reinforced, aiding memory retention and understanding.
3. Certificated paperwork is also understood as a necessity, so although the focus of the course is on real experience of situations and projects in which Scrum can be implemented, an online exam complements the training at the end of the course.
4. The clear focus and direction of the two days is another asset to this type of training, as the specific angle of equipping course attendees with the expertise and skills to clear and implement project timelines and briefs right through until the proposed end of project. An additional bonus of the Scrum course is its ability to be useful and applicable to a range of project and organisation types, sizes and needs.
5. The rugby analogy of which Scrum takes its namesake is evident throughout the teachings, as well as the overall ethos of working as a team and separating aspects of the work into achievable sections that drive strategic goals.