Benefits for the Individual
This certification provides business analysts involved in Agile projects, large and small, with the tools they need to adopt an agile approach. It gives advice on focus and value-delivery and guidance on working with business stakeholders, developers, testers and outlines the skills needed to deliver solutions incrementally. It equips the business analyst with techniques to incorporate Agile approaches into a programme and to align change with organizational objectives.
Individuals will gain:-
- Knowledge and understanding of AgileBA
- Agile Business Analysis techniques
- How to move from traditional to more agile ways of working
Benefits for the Organisation
AgileBA will provide an organisation with a standard approach to executing agile projects, as the approach is aligned with AgilePM and AgilePgM.
Implementation of AgileBA delivers the following advantages:
- Informs Agile and traditional project managers – who often also have business analysis responsibilities, of the content of an Agile business analyst role in addition to educating them on Agile techniques.
- Scrum developers will benefit from gaining an understanding of the Business Analyst role. AgileBA fills the gap of lacking Business Analyst understanding as a result of there being no defined roles for Scrum developers.
- Product Owners will benefit from the Agile development skills delivered during the AgileBA training courses.