The investigation, modelling, analysis, and improvement of business processes is key to an understanding of both Requirements Engineering and Business Process Improvement (BPI). These techniques and practices reduce the cost of development and potential re-work across the organisation to create high quality products and add business value.
In this course you will learn how to:
- How to apply industry standard business process modelling and analysis techniques
- Understand the framework for business process improvement within which these techniques may be applied.
- Identify and model core business processes at both the organisational and operational levels
- Analyse activities within business processes
- Analyse managerial and performance aspects of activities and processes
- Evaluate and re-design business processes
- Measure the effectiveness of the change
- Recognize the events that trigger the business processes
- Improve your business processes