Certified Agile Service Manager®
This two-day accredited course provides a comprehensive introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT’s effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements.
A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Scrum Master. Working together, ScrumMasters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organisation as the basis of a DevOps culture.
“For ITIL professionals now working in an Agile environment, this course provides essential understanding for keeping ITSM relevant”
The course features:
- Two days of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- The Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide (pre-class resources)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique hands-on exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
The DevOps Institute
This course is presented by ALC in association with the The DevOps Institute . The DevOps Institute (DOI) is bringing enterprise level DevOps training and certification to the IT market. Working with thought leaders from the DevOps community, the IT Service Management field and the IT training market, the DevOps Institute is setting the standard in quality for enterprise grade DevOps education and training.