CISA Training Courses and Exam Prep
Since 1978, the ISACA® Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) program, has been the globally accepted standard of achievement among information systems (IS) audit, control and security professionals. The technical skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA designation demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession. The CISA certification together with the related CISM certification has recently been accredited by ANSI, the American National Standards Institute, under ISO/IEC 17024:2003, General Requirements for Bodies Operating Certification Systems of Persons.
The CISA exam is set, conducted and marked by ISACA. All exams will be conducted online via computer-based testing centres around the world.
For more information please refer to the exams page on the ISACA website.
You can book your exam with ALC or direct with ISACA.
If you wish to book the exam with ALC and have both course and exam on the one invoice, please indicate “CISA Course + Exam” in the COMMENTS field when making your online registration and select the PAY BY INVOICE option (do not select the Pay By Card option). We will contact you with full details of what is involved.
Who Should Earn the CISA Designation?
The CISA designation is for Information Systems Audit professionals who have 5 years of front-line experience with the audit of information systems.
Benefits of CISA Certification
- Recognition of attainment of advanced job skills as required for an information systems auditor
- Worldwide recognition as an information systems auditor
- Opportunity to build upon existing certifications/credentials already earned
- Provides tangible evidence of career growth
- Potential for a salary increase and/or promotion
Benefits of Training with ALC
ALC is a specialist training company focussed on providing quality education to IT professionals in business and government. Our courses offer some key benefits:
- Outstanding world-class instructors. Ultimately the calibre of the instructor is the key determinant of the effectiveness of training.
- Independence. Our courses are independently commissioned and developed to ensure maximum ongoing relevance.
- Pre-Exam Support. All participants gain exclusive access to our CISA post course support.
- Exclusive Warranty. Extensive research, development and high-level expertise has gone into the creation of our CISA course. We back the quality of the course unreservedly, and provide a special warranty: if, for whatever reason, the unthinkable should happen and you do not pass the exam the first time, you are entitled to re-sit the entire virtual course, or any part thereof, at no charge.
CISA Public Training
The ALC five-day training program provides an intense environment in which participants can acquire, thoroughly and properly, the skills and knowledge expected of a world-class information systems audit, control and security professional. In the process the course provides outstanding preparation for the CISA exam.
Click here for more CISA Course Information