At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and document the need, opportunity and justification for implementing a project management methodology based on PRINCE2.
- Identify the requirements for and benefits of tailoring the PRINCE2 methodology, integrating it with other methods and processes used within the target organisation.
- Define, design, plan and establish a programme of business change with the purpose of
- selecting, designing and implementing a reference methodological framework
- applying and assuring the required processes, decisions, authorisations and escalations
- training, coaching and supporting the relevant roles and staff.
- Monitoring and ensuring that programmes and projects are conducted in accordance with applicable policies, methods, standards and techniques.
- Monitor and control the implementation programme to completion.
- Implement performance measures and feed-back mechanisms to enable continuous improvement of project performance over time.