* Are your IT staff “on the same page” as your security team?
p* Do you or your team just need to have a good basic appreciation of security?
ALC’s 2-day “flagship” course FCIS (Foundation Certificate in Information Security) provides the ideal foundation for:
- anyone starting a career in Information/Cyber security
- anyone who has information security responsibilities as part of their day-to-day role
- anyone with piecemeal knowledge who would benefit from a formal presentation to consolidate their knowledge of information security.
Based upon international standards and industry best practice, the course introduces the fundamental concepts and top four disciplines of Information Security and how these form part of the overall business strategy of the organisation:
- Information Security Management
- Information Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Information Security Architecture
The course culminates in a one-hour Foundation Certificate exam issued by GCI (Global Certification Institute). The certificate is useful to both the individual and employer in terms of attesting to the level of professional ability an individual has attained.
Course Overview | Learning Outcomes | Who Should Attend | Course Contents | Fees | Exams