By the end of this course participants will:
- Be able to readily recognise, define, and work with the concepts, advantages and challenges of the Scrum framework.
- Be prepared to play the role of Scrum Master in their organisations and help their organisations adopt the Scrum Framework. Furthermore, participants will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Participate in role-plays, during which they carry out a Scrum project.
- Gain knowledge to be able to effectively anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will have all the knowledge required to sit the Professional Scrum Master certificate exam.